Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stamp of Approval

I received my Stamp of Approval box Monday and couldn't wait to get creating. Stamp of Approval is a box of goodies created by Catherine Pooler and sold out within the first hour it was made available!! I'm so happy I was one of the lucky ones to be able to order a box. On my kraft layer, I first stamped the flowers and leaves (from the Eva's Favorite Flowers set by Winnie & Walter) in white pigment ink. I zapped it with my heat gun to hurry up the drying process. Then I came back with those same flower stamps with my Paper Trey Ink dye inks, adding the darker layers for some fun interest. I cut that kraft layer out with my Blueprints 13 from My Favorite Things and layered it with black. The friend die is cut out 3 times and layered on top of one another. I almost added glossy accents to it but had already smudged up enough of my background I didn't want to take the chance!! The added sentiment comes from the Girlfriend stamp set by Cas-ual Fridays. The stamp sets and friend die are all part of the Stamp of Approval box. I've got more ideas swimming around in my head so I better get back to stamping!!!
 

No comments: