Monday, August 3, 2015

Time for the Beach

I'm still not ready to come back to reality in my mind!!! I'm still on our beach vacation without a care in the world! Give me a moment if you would please.......

If I can't be at the beach in person, at least I have some super fun digi sets to play with that take me back. Kris from Imagine That just released a whole slew of new beach themed sets sure to make you hear the waves crashing and the feel the hot, hot sun on your face. This is Beach Blanket Girl which I paired with Beach Combers paper. Beach Blanket Girl happens to also be the August Digi of the Month. Use this set and link it up HERE thru the month of August (Aug. 28th is the deadline) and you will receive September's Digi of the Month set free!!  Kris has even provided a freebie to use for the progressive challenge...how wonderful is that!!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Come and Get It - Fun in the Sun
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Summer Heat
Tuesday Throwdown - Summer Fun

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous image and design Linda! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SUMMER HEAT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Glenda said...

Great design and colors and that is just an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood's 'Summer Heat' challenge!

Vickie Y said...

Super cute card! Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Summer Heat Challenge.

Terri's Cards N More said...

Super cute image and beautiful paper. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Summer Heat" challenge.

* Shell B.* said...

Super cute, thank for sharing at Come And Get It

Shell DT