Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sweeping Success!

Yes, this is my third post for today!! Scroll down and check 'em all out...after you stay here and read about this one first!! Hahaha!! Imagine That is having another new release for September and the theme is housework! My card uses an image from the mini set Housework Sucks (and boy do I agree with that!!!). This mini set is part of a larger set that includes all the other mini sets at quite the savings. That larger set is called Leesa's Cleaning Day. So fun, with lots of sweet images and punny sentiments. So perfect. Follow the Imagine That Blog so you don't miss out on your chance at winning one of these mini sets of your very own!!!
  

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol Linda this is so cute. The perfect sentiment for the image.
{I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Joanna M. said...

This is darling!