Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

We have a new challenge starting today at Catch the Bug. It's a recipe challenge -- black and white plus a pop of color. Fun challenge, but the hardest part for me was figuring what my pop of color was going to be!!! As you can see, I went with yellow...because when coloring the candy corn, I forgot what the challenge was and after coloring the bottom of it yellow, I almost went with orange for the middle layer! I stopped myself just in time and made my own special version of candy corn!!! The image is from Bugaboo, one that must have retired since I can't find it (Hween Mummy Candy Corn), but take a moment and browse the shop for other cute images that will work just fine. And remember to join us for our black, white, plus a pop of color challenge over at Catch the Bug.

No comments: