Friday, October 16, 2015

It's Freebie Friday!

It's Friday and you know what that means...a new freebie over at Bugaboo Stamps!!! Don't you just love this Halloween Pumpkin!!! And talk about fun to color...and that's saying a lot from me who finds coloring VERY stressful!!!!! I pulled some fun Halloween papers from my forever growing pile of scraps and got to it. Love how bright and fun this is. I will be mailing it out...but to whom?! I love embarrassing my college boy with cute handmade cards, maybe he'll be the lucky recipient!! He'll be okay with that, as long as there's cash or a gift card inside!! Maybe I'll trick him and leave it empty!!! Hahahaha (insert evil witch laugh!!)!! Head on over to Catch the Bug to see what other members of the Design Team created with this fun freebie.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Moving Along With the Times - Halloween
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Crafting by Designs - Halloween
Double Click Skittles - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp - Color challenge

8 comments:

Lori said...

Great coloring skills!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori
Guest Designer

Waving My Wand said...

Freebie Friday? Oooh, I need to check that out! Hey, you did a fabulous job coloring. I love it! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

Jingle said...

This is super cute! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super spooky fun! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

Unknown said...

So cute! You did a great job with your coloring-I also find coloring stressful, although I'm working on it and trying not to over think it! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times!

Taunya Butler said...

What a fun and totally cute and cool card for the Halloween festivities!!! Love your coloring, it looks so good!!! So very glad you joined us for the Halloween Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so happy to see your clever project!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
Taunya Butler
DoubleClick Design Team
http://daisiesgirl.com/

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! I love your halloween creation! Thank you for sharing at Crafting By Designs Mo x