Friday, October 23, 2015

Sweet Little Christmas

I made a mistake today and checked how many days until Christmas...can you believe it's 62!!! I can feel my stress level rising already!!! I made a fun little card for a reminder of our Sweet Treats challenge going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. The image, from Fresh Brewed Designs is Mrs. Claus. She's got herself some sweet treats all ready to give to Mr. Claus when he comes home from work!!! Seeing those cookies reminds me, I need to get my list together of baking I need to do for Christmas. My family will be happy for some sweet treats! Hope you can join us for our challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.
  

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This makes me SMILE from ear to ear! I LOVE Christmas time and spending time baking and sharing sweet treats and memories with my friends and family. Such a sweet card!