Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas Casing

A fun week of challenges is happening over at Stamp Nation - we are casing cards of the design team and creating our own Christmas cards. I cased a card made by Catherine herself...how fun!! I smooshed my watercolor paper into watered down distress ink to create my background. Can you believe it, I USED PURPLE!!! The poinsettia die is by Paper Smooches and the vellum sentiment is from a Stamp of Approval set by The Ton. I'm having fun and can't wait to get goin' on day #2. But the fact that it's after 1am, I think I'll go to bed instead.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LINDA!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE purple, but never thought of using it on a Christmas creation. What a LOVELY card.

Kathie said...

For someone that doesn't like purple you've made a darn good job of this card it looks brilliant and I love the purple and blue together very striking.
Hugs
Kathie
xox