Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Let's Build a Snowman

It's the last Wednesday of the month so it's time to pull out a sketch from the vault and revisit it here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

You are so gonna want to join us this week!! Not only do we have a great blast from the past sketch, but we also have Deedee's Digis as our sponsor. Take a look because there's a major sale going on, 75% off everything in the shop!!! Told ya it was major! 

Perhaps you'd be interested in this image from the set Snow Angel. I love it because not only is it a snowman but also because there's digital papers included in this set. And I adore this sentiment too! Sure do hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Cute! I love the bright yellow papers behind that darling snowman. I hope you have a wonderful holiday my friend.

anne said...

Love this, those papers really do make this sweet image pop so well. Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs
Anne xx

Heide said...

What a fantastic card! I do love your color combo with the snowman. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs, Heide