Sunday, December 13, 2015

CAS Reindeer Set

We've got an Anything Goes Clean and Simple challenge going on this week over at The Outlawz. Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo!! Good thing I have a few Bugaboo images!!! Yes, I'm being sarcastic!! The hardest part is deciding which one to use for an Anything Goes challenge. I went with the Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette, printing it off 6 times, all in different colors.


And here are all 6, same design just different colors. All I need now is to add the insides and get them into the mail. I don't have one Christmas card mailed yet, these should help give me the kick start I need to get on it!! I hope you can join us this week for our Anything Goes CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.

1 comment:

anne said...

These are gorgeous Linda. I don't have any cards posted yet either, I have only written one because my nephew came to visit today. Hugs Anne