Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Chaos #6

It's Day 6 of the Christmas Chaos challenges going on at Catch the Bug. Today we're "Wrapped in Chaos" - whip up some sort of holiday gift wrap using a Bugaboo oldie but goodie. I went with a gift tag using the adorable Deacon Christmas - Elf Presents. The tag itself is a Paper Trey Ink die, Tag Sale #10. I added the banner die cut (cut from gold glitter paper) to fill in space along the bottom. To tie in the gold, I used gold cording to tie my ribbon together at the top of the tag. For a gal who doesn't do a lot of anything but cards, I kinda like the way this turned out. Now it's your turn to show us your Christmas wrapping for our 6th day of challenges at Catch the Bug.

   

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Such a darling image!! Very sweet!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*