Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sorry I Moosed Your Birthday

Wow, what a wonderful, fun week of challenges over at Catch the Bug as we celebrated Bugaboo's 6th birthday!! Thank you all for joining us. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...it's a photo inspiration challenge this week. Now don't judge me when you see my card, I thought that was a moose in the photo!!! Looking at it a little harder, I think it's a reindeer. Oh well, my inspiration went in the moose direction and that's the story I'm sticking to!!!

Yes, my card features the Moose image from Bugaboo. Gotta say, I'm lovin' these $1 animal images. I used several of them this week! My sentiment comes from the Moose Friends set from Doodle Pantry. Love the play on words. Now I can't wait to see what you come up with using the above photo as your inspiration for our new Saturday challenge over at Catch the Bug.
 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Moose : Reindeer, they look a lot a like. At first glance I didn't catch it either. Love you card with the play on words. You've been very busy with Bugaboo lately. I hope to find time to play along.

Pia S said...

Linda, what a great card, love this rustic and masculine look!