Thursday, February 4, 2016

Be My Valentine

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky and their theme is "All Creatures Great and Small." I wanted to get another Valentine made so I used the fun set Love Worms. I found this image and digital paper (also from the Love Worms set) in my pile of printed off "stuff" that still needs to be put on a card!! I'm fighting a loosing battle trying to go thru my scraps of paper stack so I thought I would work on this pile, it's a little more manageable! Keepin' it simple, and ready for the mail!
    

1 comment:

Joanna M. said...

I'm with you, scraps are a real problem ... I have a pile of paper that is too cute to throw away but ridiculously small and hard to use. Sigh. My name is Joanna, and I am a hoarder. Cute card sweetpea.