Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hello

Ahhhh yes, a long weekend, and one I'm going to enjoy!! We have a new CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. Being the 4th of July holiday, we're looking for a clean and simple creation using the colors of your country's flag. So red, white and blue it is!! I used my newly purchased Color Layering For You Flowers from Hero Arts. I had so much fun stamping these flowers and leaves. The sentiment is the Halftone Hello by Altenew. Yes, I know I popped in a little green but I simply had to!!   

I used the fabulous sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I really like this sketch!! Sure hope I see you over at The Outlawz for our CAS challenge this week.

I have a few challenges I'd like to submit my card to...
Paper Sweeties - Photo Inspiration
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Red, White and Blue
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Get Patriotic
Stampavie and More - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Red, White and Blue




12 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

Debbie said...

Linda, this card is simply beautiful! Gorgeous coloring on the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties for the July challenge :)

Joyce Tompkins said...

Very cute card! And nice take on the color challenge. Thank you for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Jennifer Kelly said...

Great card. I really like the colours you chose and the flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Ali said...

This is classy and so special! I love the pop of green and the pretty flowers too. :) TY for sharing with us over at AHSC this week! :) ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the color scheme is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC!

Michelle said...

stunning!! your card just poped right out at me! thank you for joining us at AHSC and good luck with joining our team!!

Brandi said...

I love it! Great card. The colours are great. I love that it is simple as in no busy patterns that way it shines in its simple beauty. Great card! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Teresa Kline said...

sweet card, I luv those flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Congratulations on being chosen one of the Top 3 at Atlantic Hearts...well deserving. The colors and layout is stunning.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow that's BEAUTIFUL!! You used that sketch and the colors to perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie challenges this week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Such a beauiful card - love the flowers in red/white/blue! Thanks so much for joining in this month's Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge!