Thursday, December 22, 2016

I'm Late...So What Else is New!!

Yep, it's Thursday, and I'm just now posting for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!! The crazies of the holiday have gotten to me!! Our challenge is a "you pick it!" You can choose any sketch from 2016 (sketch #80 on) to use. And, you have until January 18th for this challenge too because the DT is taking a little break for the holidays...believe me, I need it!!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies. Take some time and browse the store, I know you're gonna love what you see!

Here's my card, using sketch #85 and the adorable Christmas Tree Time image from A Day for Daisies. Yes, I had to keep it quick and simple. Like everyone else, free time is not to be had at this time of year!! I sure hope you can join us for our challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Holly Jolly Christmas - Christmas card
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
Christmas With the Cuties - Anything Cute and Christmasy
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute and A Day in the Snow


15 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda this is adorable. Have a Merry Christmas.

Janice M said...

What a cute card, love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Lara said...

oh so sweet Lou!

Heide said...

So worth the wait! This is so adorable. Love the image. Have a very merry Christmas!
Hugs, Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Strikingly gorgeous! Love your soft colors and plaid paper! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Judi

Lynne said...

Such a cute image and love your plaid paper. Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties x

Joanna M. said...

With all the teams that you are on, I'm not surprised that you are a bit overwhelmed! I don't know how you do all that you do! You are an inspiration to me. I love this card by the way. Fabulous image and that plaid paper is wonderful. Happy New Year Sweetie.

Debbie said...

Oh my! This is sooo cute!
I love the image and that plaid paper!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Your card is just the SWEETEST Linda!! I love your image and the how you colored it perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Tuesday Morning Sketches. Good luck on the MISTI prize from our sponsor!

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous,

thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our very first challenge, come back soon

Pat K said...

Adorable card. Love your design papers and wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and cutie image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge A Day in the Snow theme. cheers Sue N x

Jasmina said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good Luck.
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our first challenge. CraftyNatalie - DT