Sunday, December 25, 2016

Thanks Snow Much

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Because it's such a busy time of year, our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz is Anything Goes. Sometimes that's more difficult because the sky's the limit!!! I wanted to try some foiling so I pulled out a sheet of these snowflake foil-mates from Gina K Designs and went to it! I had four different colors of foil so 4 cards it is!! Yes, they are VERY simple, but I've been running on empty where my mojo is concerned so these ended up being just perfect. Now I have some holiday thank you cards. The fun sentiment is from the Snow Birdie set by Doodle Pantry. If you find yourself with a little free time this week, I hope you can join us at The Outlawz for a CAS challenge of Anything Goes.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card Linda, have a Happy New Year!