Saturday, January 7, 2017

No Prob-llama!!

Welcome back to the monthly challenge at Creative Playground. We are changing things up a bit for the new year!! Play along with our challenge using an Imagine That Digistamp image and you will receive and adorable digi set FREE!!! Before I get into that, let me tell you about my card. I've used the sweet Llama Love set because it's so darn cute!! And those sentiments...FABULOUS!!! My two pattern papers came from, you guessed it, my scrap pile!

Here is Lorie's Seeds of Love, the set you will receive FREE for linking up a project at the Creative Playground or our Facebook group in January. It's also available for purchase HERE at Imagine That Digistamp. Talk about adorable!!!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

I totally LOVE your card Linda!! Those papers are so pretty and love the pink sponging around the llama... adorbs! *Ü* Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xK