Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Birthday to You

Here's our latest sketch for you to try at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

And here's my card, one that I'm not overly thrilled with. It's amazing how a little additional stress in your life can affect your creativity!!! The stamp and die sets (Bring on the Cake, Birthday Journal Card Die, and HB2U) I used are by Sugar Pea Designs and can be found at the Catherine Pooler store. I used inks by Catherine Pooler also...and they are amazing!!!!! The background die is the Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots by My Favorite Things. Now I hope you can join us this week for this fun and fabulous sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, you are so critical. You have some fun colors which are perfect for a birthday card. Love the textured background.