Monday, March 27, 2017

Have a Beautiful Day

 We at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge have a new challenge for you! Check out this awesome sketch! Let you imagination run wild with it and join us!!!

Here's my card, using the fabulous Beautiful Butterflies card kit from My Favorite Things. I can't believe this kit hasn't sold out yet!! I love it!! Now I do have to ask myself one thing, why did you make this card when you're so tired? I totally forgot to lightly stencil in my background as I had planned!!! Lesson learned. I wish you could see in the photo the great sparkle on each butterfly thanks to my wink of stella pen. Maybe, just maybe, I'll remake it the right way!! Sure hope you can join us for a fun challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda that is a perfect take on the sketch by using the butterflies. Your card is gorgeous.