Sunday, March 5, 2017

Merry Christmas

This week for our CAS challenge at The Outlawz, we are to use the color green...a little or a lot! Yes, I know, March is the month for St. Patrick's Day, but I immediately thought of Christmas instead!! I found this fun stamp set in my stash from The Ton called Holiday Flourishes. I used 2 different shades of green ink along with red and gold...now that says Christmas!! Show your green with us over at the clean and simple challenge group at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm playing along with include:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Green with envy 
Sweet Stampin' - No designer paper
Jingle Belles - The Holly and the Ivy
4 Crafty Chicks - Green

10 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely CAS Christmas card, love the stamped panel! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Jane Willis said...

Very beautiful, CAS and striking. Thanks for sharing at SOSS
Jane

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous stamping ... love the two shades of green ... so glad you brought out the greenery and joined us at jingle belles.

Tamie said...

A wonderful CAS Christmas card and the green is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us this week for our Green Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tamie DT

Donna said...

I love that you think Christmas for green challenge :)
Thanks for getting GREEN WITH ENVY with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
~*~DonnaLee~*~

Dotty Jo said...

Well, I didn't think Christmas for this challenge but why not... And it makes a start on that all important card stash well in advance of December! Thanks for sharing your card at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

what a gorgeous CAS holiday card! beautiful addition to our "holly and the ivy" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I like the layout of this CAS card, but you're making me feel like a slacker all ready and it's only March. The different tones of green look great. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Green with Envy challenge.

Lindsey said...

So pretty! I tend to think Christmas when green is required, too; it's not one of my go-to colours. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Christmas card in the NO DP challenge at Sweet Stampin!