Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Angels

Well, well, well, would you look at that!!! Here it is Wednesday and I just now realized I never posted my CAS card from Sunday's challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme is angels so my mind immediately went to Christmas. I found this angel stamp deep in my stash which means it has never seen ink!!! YIKES! I first stamped it in the cranberry ink in my Misti then stamped it again using versamark and clear heat embossed it. It's popped up on a layer of pattern paper that I white heat embossed the swirl then sponged over with some caramel ink. This would be so easy to mass produce...I just may have to do that!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is gorgeous. Love that stamp. It is like a treasure hunt when you find those items you forgot you had so good job. You get to fall in love with it all over again, hehe.