Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Fall!

What? Not fall already!!! I do love the colors of fall!! And today I wanted to share a fun fall card using the adorable Crows & Pumpkins  digital set from Imagine That Digistamp. Of course I went with the color version because I was running late (a real shocker there!!) and really don't like to color (don't hate me!). A fun chance to use up scraps too. Now for more inspiration from members of the Imagine That Digistamp design team, check it all out at the Creative Playground.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is adorable. I know sometimes I use the pre-colored versions too even though I love to color, but just to change it up. Fall is my favorite season because of the colors.

Kristine said...

Super CUTE! I'm loving that double-stitched die, may I ask where that is from? :)