Tuesday, September 26, 2017

New Release at Imagine That Digistamp

Today and tomorrow marks a new release at Imagine That Digistamp...of the adorable Ellie the Elephant!! My card features Ellie's Pirate Costume, the color version along with a strip of the digital paper also included. I don't seem to have many baby cards on hand so when I saw the sweet sentiment in this set, I knew I had to use it!! Check out what other members of the IT design team created with this set over at the Creative Playground.

Would you like 15% off your order of $5 or more? I know, who wouldn't!! Well use the code Linda15 at checkout over at Imagine That Digistamp to save 15%!!!



2 comments:

Kristine said...

Totally CUTE - great card Linda!! I love the way you did the bottom part with the bg paper and banner sentiment :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous. Love your layout.